Over the past few weeks, I’ve been collecting resources that I’ve come across on social media and elsewhere. These 5 websites all offer really useful collections of resources and advice on approaches to teaching and learning during the pandemic:
- Crowd sourced advice on online teaching during the pandemic: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yBE1cCqJ_4M-JZ62K4CefmYsZugqAWkGmZmdwESt0IM/edit#
- A list of resources for/ approaches to online learning from US institutions (Educause): https://library.educause.edu/topics/teaching-and-learning/online-learning
- Resources to support online teaching (from OneHE): https://onehe.org/online-teaching/
- Online teaching guidance (Stanford University): https://teachanywhere.stanford.edu/best-practices#deliver
- Resources to support teaching and learning during the pandemic (Advance HE): https://www.advance-he.ac.uk/advance-he-membership-benefits/resources-support-you-during-covid-19-pandemic
I’d love to be able to add to the list, so please send through any suggestions, either here or on social media!